How do we protect your personal data
Protecting your privacy while processing your personal data is an important matter for us. Therefore, we have prepared this document for you, stating the basic principles of personal data processing. We encourage you to read this document, and we believe it also ensures your personal data will be processed to the necessary extent, securely and professionally.
In the personal data protection area, the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the Protection of Natural Persons with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the Free Movement of Such Data, repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”), and the relevant provisions of Law No 18/2018 Coll. on Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments and Supplements to Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”) is a principle and key document for us.
Kreator, a.s. respects and protects the personal data of the persons concerned, and with whom the company comes into contact. In this document, we provide you with all the information you need to become familiar with what personal data we collect, for what purposes we process them, with whom we share them, what rights you have and how you can contact us for further questions about the processing of personal data.
Information about us:
Registered Seat: Leškova 5, 811 04 Bratislava
Registration Number: 47 258 802
Company registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert No: 6234/B
Phone: +421 2 5249 7250
What is personal data and why do we process it
With regard to GDPR, the term “personal data” shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by the reference to an identifier, such as name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or by reference to one or more features that are specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
We process personal data only to the extent necessary and just to achieve a particular purpose of processing. This purpose is always defined before the actual acquisition of personal data, and this legitimate purpose could not be achieved without such processing of personal data.
Legal basis for processing of personal data:
We process your personal data based on the following legal basis:
- Article 6 GDPR, 1 (a) – Consent – your consent is required to fulfill a particular purpose. The consent shall be given through a clear manifestation of the will, which is a free, specific, informative and unambiguous expression of your consent to the processing of personal data relating to you.
- Article 6 GDPR, 1 (b) – Performance of the Contract – processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract in which you are a contractual party concerned, or for taking the steps prior to entering into a contract, on the basis of your request. We also may process your data due to the fulfilment of our obligations following from the contract with our contractual partner, who processes your personal data, and who is the operator of your personal data, under GDPR.
- Article 6 GDPR, 1 (c) – processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. We also may process and archive your personal data on the ground that this obligation arises for us, directly from the law.
- Article 6 GDPR, 1 (f) – Processing of personal data is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests. Based on this legal basis, before processing of personal data we always consider whether the processing does not mean an undue interference with your rights. For example, our legitimate interest is the interest in acquiring new professional members in our team, in which we reach to data subjects through their published information on websites that provide business and employment services (e.g. LinkedIn).
Categories of personal data we process:
We can process the following categories of personal data when providing our services and producing our creative solutions:
- Identifying information such as your title, name, surname, date of birth, birth ID number, identity card number
- Contact details such as your permanent address, e-mail address and a phone number
- Data relating to your employment – for example, employee number
- If you are a natural person – an entrepreneur, we can also process your personal data, such as Registration Number, Tax ID, VAT ID, business name and business registered address
- Data on persons acting on behalf of the statutory representatives, board members, entrusted or empowered persons
- Video recordings
- Data related to the use of our website, such as cookies
- Data on IP address allocation
- Data from publicly accessible sources, such as data on social media networks (e.g. your profile on Facebook and Instagram) or data posted by you on websites or mobile applications that provide business and employment services (e.g. LinkedIn).
To whom we disclose personal data
In some cases, we need to forward the personal data you have provided to us to other entities. We assure you that we forward your personal data only in necessary cases, and to the extent necessary. We would like to inform you that the categories of recipients may vary due to the particular purpose of processing of personal data.
Recipients/Categories of recipients of personal data:
- Eligible persons within our company – persons who have access to personal data are bound by a duty of professional confidentiality, and this obligation remains also after they have finished cooperating with us
- Our contractors – based on our instructions, your personal data are processed by our contractors /e.g. Wiktor Leo Burnett,s.r.o., Registered address: Leškova 5, 811 04 Bratislava, Registration number: 31 334 938, company registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert number: 3707/B, E-mail: email@example.com; STARMEDIA Co., s.r.o., Registered address: Lečkova 5, 811 04 Bratislava, Registration number: 35 729 317, company registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert number: 15693/B, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; LEOPARD PRODUCTION, s.r.o., Registered address: Sreznevského 3, 831 03 Bratislava, Registration number: 44 387 407, company registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert number: 54642/B, E-mail: email@example.com; digita.sk, s. r. o., Registered address: Leškova 5, 811 04 Bratislava, Registration number: 45 347 883, company registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert number: 62937/B, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; SOCIALISTS, s. r. o., Registered address: Leškova 5, 811 04 Bratislava, Registration number: 45 845 182, company registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert number: 67599/B, e-mail: email@example.com/, Data Science, s.r.o, Registered address: Leškova 5, 811 04 Bratislava, Registration number: 50 461 001, company registered in the Commercial Register of the Bratislava I District Court, Section: Sro, Insert number: 113581/B, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org/, to the extent necessary for the particular purpose and the contractors are required to process personal data under the same conditions as the operator. We assure you that in the selection of our contractual partners, we have followed the terms of GDPR and Law. We have mandated a contractual partner with processing of personal data, who provides us with sufficient security, technical, organizational and staffing measures that ensure the protection of the rights of the data subject
- Our contractors – based on the instructions of the operator who we, as the intermediary party, have contracted on processing of personal data, may process your personal data to the extent necessary for the purpose given
- To fulfil our obligations under the laws and requirements of national or other authorities, we also disclose your personal data to law enforcement authorities, courts, bailiffs, etc.
Purposes of personal data processing:
We always obtain personal data from you for a specific, predetermined purpose. Since the range of our services are wide, we collect personal information for a variety of purposes. For example, these purposes include:
- Providing our services – the data we collect from you to be able to deliver our services, i.e. we conclude various types of contracts with you, for example, a Copyright Contract, Contract with Extras, Contract of Work, etc. – the provision of personal data is a contractual requirement, or requirement which is necessary for the conclusion of the contract. In case you would refuse to provide us with your personal data, it will not be possible to enforce these contracts
- Invoicing – personal data are processed for the purpose of issuing invoices and for the purposes of receiving and recording payments or claims – the provision of personal data is a legal requirement, in this case
- Communicating with you
- Direct marketing
- Sending invitations to the event – we process your data for the purpose of sending you an invitation to the event
- Confirmation of participation in the event – we collect your data in case of verification of your participation in the event
- Provision of accommodation during the event – in case you are interested in arranging the accommodation at the event, we collect your personal data for this purpose
- Winning competitions – we process your data in the event of your participation in a winning competition
- Adrenaline activities – we process your data when you are participating in an adrenaline-based activity that we organize
- Promotion activity/Presentation – your data is collected when you participate in a promo activity or presentation
- Recruitment campaign
- Purposes arising from the contracts with our partners
Personal data retention period:
In general, personal data will be processed by our company only for the necessary period and always for the period specified by applicable law. The duration of the retention of personal data depends on the purpose for which we process the personal data.
The personal data provided to us for the purposes of fulfilling the contract with you as the person concerned, shall be kept for the entire duration period of the contract and, after the end of the contractual relationship, to the expiry of any limitation periods regarding the rights and obligations relating to the customer contract, otherwise, it shall always be kept for 15 years from the end of the contractual relationship. When the person concerned exercises any claim against us, or, in case of the initiation of judicial, administrative or other procedures relating to the contract or service provided under it, we shall, in order to protect our legitimate interests, process the necessary personal data of the person concerned to the full and final settlement of all the claims in question, or to the final decision ending the procedures, and the expiry of the limitation period to the enforcement of the relevant final decision achieved in that procedure.
Transfer to third countries:
We do not transfer your data to third countries. Our contractors whom we cooperate with, and to whom we provide personal data (as described above), also do not transfer personal data to third countries.
We care about the safety of your data, and we treat this only in accordance with applicable regulations, including GDPR and the Law. We put emphasis on safety and technical, organizational and personnel security of the data processed.
We store personal data in electronic form in databases and systems that we protect against any damage, destruction, loss or other misuse. Only the persons who need to dispose of personal data with regard to the purpose of processing personal data, can access them. We regularly review and improve the safety quality of personal data.
The Cookies that your browser sends to us serve to analyse the information flow, personalizing the service, contents, and advertising, measuring the effectiveness of the promotion, and supporting the trust and safety. This data is anonymous, aggregated and does not harm your device. We use Google Analytics tools for analysis.
You can change your cookie settings within your Internet browser. By removing or disabling cookies, you will be able to visit our website, but some functions may not work correctly.
As a person concerned, you have the following rights in connection with the protection of personal data:
Right to access to personal data: you have the right to request the confirmation of whether or not personal data about you are processed and, if that is the case, you have the right to access this personal data. You will be provided with a copy of the personal data processed. Any additional copies you request may be charged at a reasonable fee corresponding to the administrative costs.
Right to rectification: you have the right to correct the incorrect personal data relating to you without undue delay. Regarding the purposes of processing, the person concerned has the right to complete the incomplete personal data, also through the provision of an additional declaration.
Right to delete (right to “be forgotten”): you have the right to have your personal data erased and stopped being processed if any of the following reasons is fulfilled:
- your personal data are no longer necessary in respect of the purposes for which it was obtained or otherwise processed
- if you have revoked your consent or have objected to the processing of personal data relating to you
- if the processing of your personal data is not in accordance with the Privacy Act for other reasons.
Right to restrict the processing: you have the right to restrict processing in respect of one of the following cases:
- you are challenged by the accuracy of personal data, during a period allowing us to verify the accuracy of personal data
- the processing is unlawful, and you decide that instead of asking to delete personal data, you will require to limit their processing
- we no longer need your personal data for processing purposes, but you need them to demonstrate, enforce or defend legal claims.
If you have reached a limitation in processing, we will inform you before the limitation of processing is cancelled.
Right to transfer: in case the processing of personal data is carried out by automated means, you have the option of obtaining personal data relating to you and which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable, interoperable format. You also have the right to ask us to transfer your personal data to the operator you choose.
In this context, we inform you that in this case, we are not responsible for how you will process your personal data or, how it will be processed by the company that receives the personal data. Data portability does not automatically lead to deletion of data from our systems and, it does not affect the original retention period that applies to the data transferred.
Right to object: you have the right to object at any time on grounds relating to your specific situation against the processing of personal data relating to you.
Right to revoke consent (if relevant): you have the right to revoke your consent at any time, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its appeal.
Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority: when you believe that we process your personal data in contrary of applicable law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a state authority exercising the supervision of the protection of personal data. This is the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Odborárske námestie č. 3, 817 60 Bratislava 15, The Slovak Republic.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the processing of personal data, please send us an email to: email@example.com or call us at + 421 2 5249 7250.